Heritage Creek is the best of both worlds. Quality new construction in a community that is part of the town of Milton. The classic Miltonian architecture includes farmhouse style homes with wide porches, Victorians with all the trim and craftsman-style homes with sturdy beams and comfortable quarters.
The Heritage Creek Neighborhood
A unique mixture of Craftsman and Victorian style homes nestled unique architectural details and hanging baskets. complimenting the charm of historic Milton, Delaware, this community was designed to appeal to those looking toward retirement with low property taxes, tax-free shopping and all the Southern Delaware beach areas have to offer.
Enjoy Heritage Creek's Amenities
- Traditional Neighborhood Planning
- Ultimate Curb Appeal
- Overflowing Flower Boxes On Every House
About the Town Of Milton
If you like living in a real town where residents and newcomers alike are actively involved in the restoration of homes, businesses and historic attractions, Milton, Delaware, may be the perfect home town for you. Milton is a Sussex County jewel. The town's historic district, containing 200 homes, is on the National Register of Historic Places. It's walkable neighborhoods feature architecture ranging from lacy Victorian homes to gorgeous Arts and Crafts bungalows. Residents and visitors of this former shipbuilding town at the head of the tidal Broadkill River enjoy town parks (including Governor's River Walk), unique shops, and recreational opportunities right in town including fishing, canoeing, and kayaking. Read more about Milton.
View Heritage Creek's Site Plan
Follow the Link to view the Site Plan where homes are now being built. Below you can see the Model Homes that are only available in this community and they can be customized to suit your individual taste. When you look at pricing, especially on the "to be built" homes, remember that new construction is always listed at the BASE MODEL PRICE.
New Home Floor Plans by Schell Brothers
- The Austin - 2 bedrooms, 2-3 baths from 1,459 square feet, starting at $279,900
- The Annapolis - 3 bedrooms, 2-3 baths from 2004 square feet, starting at $304,900
- The Columbus - 3-5 bedrooms, 2.5-4.5 baths from 2,854 square feet, starting at $324,900
- The Jackson - 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths from 1,959 square feet, starting at $299,900
- The Madison - 3 bedrooms, 2.5-3.5 baths from 2,355 square feet, starting at $329,900
- The Hartford - 3-4 bedrooms, 2.5-3.5 baths from 2,321 square feet, starting at $334,900
- The Milton - 3-5 bedrooms, 2.5-4.5 baths from 2,771 square feet, starting at $348,900
All of the above models come standard with an unfinished basement, unusual in Coastal Delaware (as of October 2013; subject to change without notice).
- The Heron - 3-5 bedrooms, 2.5-4.5 baths from 2,137 square feet, starting at $329,900
- The Sanderling - 3-3 bedrooms, 2-3 baths from 1,631 square feet, starting at $299,900
- The Kingfisher - 3-7 bedrooms, 2.5-7 baths from 2,568 square feet, starting at $349,900
- The Cassidy - 4-6 bedrooms, 3.5-6.5 baths from 2,518 square feet, starting at $367,900
- The Whimbrel - 3-6 bedrooms, 2-4 baths from 1,917 square feet, starting at $331,900
Special pricing applies for the first few Courtyard homes sold at Heritage Creek, so email Kathy for more information.
Unique Carriage Homes featuring 3 bedrooms and 2.5 baths:
- The Albany - 3 bedrooms and 2.5 baths from 2,047 square feet, starting at $269,990
- The Bismarck - 3 bedrooms and 2.5 baths from 2,093 square feet, starting at $259,990
- The Concord -3 bedrooms and 2.5 baths from 1,953 square feet, starting at $269,990
With a wide choice of options and upgrades, you can customize your home at Heritage Creek.
While we strive to do our best to have the most current information available on our website, please note that availability of models, their prices, and square footage are subject to change without notice by the Builder. For the most current info on models available, pricing, and square footage, feel free to contact us. Call 302-424-1890 or email Kathy@activeadultsrealty.com for Sussex County communities or Bill@activeadultsrealty.com for communities in Kent and New Castle Counties.
You may want to read this article on Understanding Base Model Pricing.